LOCATION OF COFFEE PLANTATION IN COSTA RICA
To get here is best to NOT trust it if it is not paved road!
A common mistake is to take sacatal road. Avoid it if you don't want to go on an adventure!
Best is by using Google maps. We are found by typing El Toledo Coffee Tour
We are located: at GPS coordinates N09°59.817' W084°25.773'
You can Type in your older GPS: Rincon de San Isidro, Atenas! you may not find our name but the town you are coming to!
From Jaco you can get on 27 get off in Atenas exit and from atenas, get on the road towards this towns: Palmares, B Fatima, B Mercedes, San Isidro, Los Altos, so if you are in town and is able to get on this road you just go on main road for about 7 kilometers, this also means you don't follow palmares signs, just the first one in Atenas downtown, then you follow B Mercedes, then San Isidro, then Los Altos.
from town first turn is a right to get off road 3d (at the intermittent traffic light, then straight about 4 kilometer when you find a bar at your right called "Herman’s Barr", at thins point you go right again, start coming down, cross two bridges and start going up, around one mile you go right again (at the AYA concret sign on a intersection coming up hill), and one more mile you'll be here!
El Toledo Coffee Tour directions from a visitor:
approximately 5 miles from Atenas, 10 minutes by car.
1. From Atenas on Multi Frio RIGHT BEFORE the yellow blinking light turn right towards Santa Eulalia.
2. Now start following signs to Barrio Mercedes
3. You will pass a red sign on the left Pulp Maria Jose - stay to your left
4. After you go through Barrio Mercedes
5. Turn right toward San Isidro
6. You will pass a bus stop at a single lane bridge - stay left immediately after bridge. Don't take calle zacatal
7. At the top of a hill you will see a big blue & yellow AYA sign at a fork in the road. Stay right at this fork.
8. The road gets very steep. El Toledo is on the left about 1 mile after fork.
good look finding us!